Chairs: dr. ir. Sveta Zinger, dr. Evelien Carrette
Keynote lecture by prof. dr. Peter De Deyn: Ageing what does it mean?
1. dr. Lisanne Breuer: Accelerated cognitive ageing: how to proceed from epilepsy studies to ageing in general?
2. drs. Antoine Bernas: Is neurodynamics the way to look at pathology in the brain?
3. drs. Koen Damen: Neurodynamics in accelerated cognitive ageing: game theory approach.
4. drs. Sofie Carrette: What should be the place of TMS in the treatment of epilepsy?
5. Debby Klooster PDeng: What should be the place of neurostimulation in the treatment of depression?
6. drs. Charlotte Bouckaert: Low grade glioma animal model
7. drs. Ann Mertens: The effect of tVNS on excitability of the brain; a TMS-EEG study.